Monday, August 4, 2008

The blogger is sick today

I'm sick! I'm layed out in bed right now and writing this blog. Since the theme of the day is sick, let me tell you about a movie called "Don't Drink the Water". I don't have very much to say about this movie yet because I only got to watch the first 5 minutes of the movie yesterday and it is saved on my TiVo in the living room and I am laying here under quarantine because for some reason nobody else wants to be full on sick in the middle of August. Weird. Well the first five minutes of this movie are pretty promising, there is a very very attractive girl as one of the stars. Other than that all I can tell you about the movie is what TCM told me on the idiot box: Pretty much the movie is about a small family who are going on a trip to France but the plane gets highjacked and taken to some weird country. More later ...

No comments: